Rules & Regulations
- Students of QISCP shall try their best to cultivate and uphold noble ideals and high values of life and conduct.
- They shall take active interest in all the academic, moral, cultural and social activities of the college.
- Every student shall try to keep up her dignity and morale in his/her dealings with the staff and the outsiders.
- Students shall handle the property of the institution with care.
- No meeting or function of any kind shall be held in the campus without the prior sanction of the Principal.
- The students are advised to consult the college notice board, every day.
- The students should keep the college building and premises clean. Dustbins; are to be properly utilized.
- Using cell phones was strictly prohibited in the college campus.