"True enjoyment comes from activity of the mind and exercise of the body; the two are ever united"
Wilhelm Von Humbold
Sports & Games
- A modern and well equipped gymnasium with latest health equipments is made available to students and staff of QISCP in the campus.
- Students are encouraged to play various indoor and outdoor games.
- Participation in Sports competition is also encouraged.
- QISCP Organize tournaments & Summer camps related to sports and games for the students.
- Students are motivated to participate in the university level & state level events.
|S.No||Name||Number of courts||Category|
|7||Cricket net Practice||1||Men|
|10||Basket ball Court||2||Men/women|
|11||Foot ball Field||1||Men/women|
Aims and objectives of the department
To encourage sports men ship and to promote friendly relations among the various college departments.
- To raise the standards of sports and prevailing in the colleges and to work for development of values through sports among students
- To organize tournaments in different sports and games every year
- To organize the inter departmental competitions in the games and sports every year
- To make participation in inter college, inter university state and national level in different games and sports like Cricket & athletics.
GYMNASIUM Working Hour : After 3:00 PM
- Every student will be allowed 60 Min per day
- Do not eat before exercise
- Do not enter with chapels, wear sports shoes
- Wear a Tea shirt and Lower track
- Bring One small towel to wipe your sweat
- For better results do exercise under the guidens of our trainer
- Handle equipment gently
- Maintain strict silence
- Do not run, shout and drag inside the gym
Details of different Equipment
- Multi gym 4 station
- Squat Machine
- Lat pull down
- Olympic bench press
- Olympic Bench Press decline
- Bench Press
- Sit up Bench
- Elliptical trainer
- Hyper extension
- Gym balls
- Olympic plates and rods
- Chess and Caroms:- Six Chess Boards, six carom boards with seating capacity is provided
- One TT board of STAG provided
- Scheduling of time table weekly wise for each and every class.
- Exhibiting participant’s competition results to all departments and in Newsletters.